Skin Care Reports
What kind of skin care cream and sun blocker is best for you? How sensitive is your skin to sun? Does your skin have trouble retaining moisture? Do you have a greater change of developing wrinkles?
Explore your genetic skin characteristics. Reports include information about skin tanning, sun sensitivity, collagen breakdown, antioxidant properties, detoxification, pollution defense, youthfulness, predisposition to acne and many more.
- Consult your genes on a variety of topics to make daily decisions, such as what what skin product to use, how to prevent aging spots and more. ,
- 20 Trait Reports in 4 Groups: Skin Profile, Skin and Aging, Skin Disorders, Skin Sensitivities
- Compatible with your Existing DNA File from 23andMe, FTDNA and AncestryDNA
- Each report includes your DNA Assessment, Trait Description, Personalized Recommendation and additional Educational Resources
- Order for yourself or gift to anyone
See Package Page for details, sample reports and more.