Silverberry Card - DNA-Based Allergy Reports
Are you genetically sensitive to gluten? How about lactose or change of seasons? Explore the genes that contribute to allergies from indoor to outdoor, food and more using our proprietary AI-enhanced genomics analysis.
- See which genetic variations contribute to your predispositions and explore the scientific basis for your assessment and get access to resources to further inform your decision-making.
- 24 Trait Reports in 5 Groups:Food Allergies, Indoor Allergies, Outdoor Allergies, Sensitivity to Chemicals, Other Sensitivities
- Compatible with your Existing DNA File from 23andMe, FTDNA and AncestryDNA
- Each report includes your DNA Assessment, Trait Description, Personalized Recommendation and additional Educational Resources
- Order for yourself or gift to anyone